Complaint Review: Jeremy Hunt
Jeremy Hunt, Eric Ward Advance Fee Scam for Leased Instruments Quincy Washington Internet and Washington
Jeremy Hunt aka Eric Ward runs the classic upfront fee scam for bank instruments.
He offered 6+2
1. Sign DOA - it says the terms are firm but he'll agree to almost any kind of modification to procedures.
2. Agreed to issue a bank RWA letter which was fraudulent
3. Wanted an advance fee for "transmission costs" of 100K - talked him down to 50K
4. Offered to deliver direct MT760 no 799 and wanted to deliver immediately without even seeing the advance fees
5. In this type of scam they give you a SWIFT copy that's been doctored and tell you they've delivered and you need to "catch up" and pay the transmission fees. Only problem is, the SWIFT is fake, they had no transmission costs, and you're going to figure that out when your bank keeps telling you they don't have it.
This guy has already been noted on Whistleblower and Scamwarners.
He said he was in Germany but we geolocated him to Quincy Washington. He has a New York phone so he's simply misdirecting us so we don't know where to look once the payment has been made.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2017 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeremy-hunt/internet/jeremy-hunt-eric-ward-advance-fee-scam-for-leased-instruments-quincy-washington-internet-1356096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: