Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Nevada United States of America
Jeremy Mondejar

Jeremy Mondejar Male order bride man, J mon Retarded, Loser, who should never have become a Lawyer Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: People with ADHD are Gifted Geniuses

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't Attack me Personally or my Friends

Mr. Mondejar is a sad, sad man. He should never have become a lawyer. He is forgetful and has a mental disability. He does try very hard, but he can't help that he is retarded. He lost his mail order bride because he could not remember how to function. He is basically not a bad guy, just stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeremy-mondejar/internet/jeremy-mondejar-male-order-bride-man-j-mon-retarded-loser-who-should-never-have-become-950548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Mondejar

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

People with ADHD are Gifted Geniuses

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (USA)

People with ADHD tend to be extremely intelligent and gifted, especially creatively.  And many become very successful, and even become the best ever at their profession.

Its just the side effect of having a very powerful and very active turbo charged mind.  Minimal medication resolves all focus issues.

Here are a few names of people with ADHD:  Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, Pablo Picasso, Mark Twain, and Michael Jordan.

It is also a relatively common condition affecting tens of millions of people in the United States.  And most people with ADHD have functional and productive lives.

It is indecent to boast, but since you attacked my reputation and capabilities, I'll set the record straight.  I have an IQ of over 140.  I have working knowledge of eight different foreign languages.  I went to the nation's best schools and universities and received honors.  I earned my Master's degree in Ancient languages at age 23.  I traveled to 40 different countries worldwide.

Professionally, I earned my Juris Doctor and passed the Nevada State bar on my first try.  I've processed hundreds of legal cases.

So since, this is the one and only complaint in my entire life pertaining to my ADHD, it is not an obstacle to my abilities as a lawyer.

Thank you for your comments.

Here are some links:

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't Attack me Personally or my Friends

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (USA)

My ex-wife is not a mail order bride.  She is a decent person from my home island in the Philippines.  And I have Attention Deficit Disorder, which I take medicine for.

If you have a problem with me, tell the details of what exactly I did wrong so the entire world can see.  Do not attack my friends or loved ones and do not demean my condition.

Thank you.