Complaint Review: Jetz Laundry

• Jetz Laundry

Nationwide
    USA

Jetz Laundry equipment contract is "ever lasting" Kansas Nationwide

I recently purchased a property that contained Jetz laundry equipment. I called Jetz and politely told him that I would need to have their equipment removed from the property as I was the new owner. They refused to take their equipment off the siteand stated that the contract have an automatic renewal policy for seven years irrelevant of who the new owners were. I asked them to to take the machines out so that I could rebuild that area but apparently there was a clause in the contract that stated that any successors were responsible for the lease.

I advised them that this was not the first property I had purchased and that all the contracts were Null and void when we purchase properties. That is what we have in our contract when we take over a property. In the end they did remove the equipment but now have started billing me for services that are not being rendered stating that I was under lease agreement. I have refused to pay and have retained an attorney. I would rather pay an attorney than Pay Jetz laundry equipment. We own numerous properties around Kansas City and I offered them many locations but told them that they would have to change the contract and they still refused.

They would rather have one lockdown location with an everlasting contract then several locations with Yearly contracts. Prior to purchasing a commercial property, check to see if you have Jetz. It's not worth the time and money. The previous folks who complained on this company were dead on when it dance to their equipment. It's outdated and problematic. I am now using another company with a monthly rental contract and they have 6 of our locations and by the end of 2016 I will give them another 10. How dumb were Jetz?!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2016 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jetz-laundry/nationwide/jetz-laundry-equipment-contract-is-ever-lasting-kansas-nationwide-1279342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content