Complaint Review: Jevene The Essence Of Youth

• Reported By: Englewood Florida
  • Jevene The Essence Of Youth
    18324 OXNARD ST. #2
    TARZANA, California

Jevene The Essence Of Youth RIP-OFF! Unauthorized credit card bills. Tarzana California

When my wife used the Sample of Jevene 8-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle Cream, it caused her face to break out with pimples. Of Course, we would never have placed an order for the product.

They billed My Credit Card# ($5.95s/h) for a FREE Sample I Ordered, then, Without My Ordering or My Authorization, Shipped to me a 1 OZ. Container of the Jevene Prod. and Billed my Credit Card# for $49.95 + 7.95=$57.90

I've tried to contact by Phone but "the number had been dis-connected". I have tried to contact them by e-mail,twice, using the e-mail address proved by my Credit Card Company, but no reply.

There have been over 79 reports entered in "Rip-Off" report.com

Byne
Englewood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jevene-the-essence-of-youth/tarzana-california-91356/jevene-the-essence-of-youth-rip-off-unauthorized-credit-card-bills-tarzana-california-128666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content