Complaint Review: Jewelry Exchange

501 East St. Charles Road
    Villa Park, Illinois
    United States of America

Jewelry Exchange Didn't return the ring that I gave them Villa Park, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Your Ring...

*Consumer Comment: Prongs

I purchased a diamond from here back in March, I had it set in my mothers setting, I was not happy with how it was set.  It was too low.  I dropped it off and left it to have a new head put on it.  When I picked it up it didn't look quite right to me, it is a tiffany setting.  But there wasn't much I could do.

I was just looking through pictures and found a picture of the original ring and I was right the ring was switched, due to the fact that the sentimental value of this item is priceless and I am extremely upset with the fact that my Mothers ring is gone.

This happened in March of 2010, I have been going back and forth with them and their response is for me to go and spend more money on a setting I like.  I really want to start a class action lawsuit against them and would like anyone interested in being involved to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jewelry-exchange/villa-park-illinois-60181/jewelry-exchange-didnt-return-the-ring-that-i-gave-them-villa-park-illinois-851344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your Ring...

AUTHOR: tarius - ()

...actually looks better on the photo on the right. It's beautiful. They did a good job!

Prongs

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (United States of America)

Your prongs on the round stone is off too, the prongs on the top where not centered, but on the 2nd picture they are.