Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Jiffy Lube
    2249 reno hwy
    fallon, Nevada
    USA

Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada

This was a real horrible experience for me here at this location.....

I am just here visiting my mom here in Fallon and knew it was time to get my fluids checked/changed. I always go to Jiffy Lube in Berkeley and have great experiences there. I made the mistake of thinking this would be like the other Jiffy Lube that I am use to.

Firstly, the place is WAY over priced. I pay $20 less for the same services. David, the general manager and his staff who works at this Fallon location cannot be trusted.......

He started my payment off by telling me he broke a piece that holds my air filter in. uuuh ok?? He replaced it for free (duh, he broke it).

Then as I am paying....he goes over the fluids that they checked. I didn't hear him say transmission fluid. So, I asked..."did you check the transmission fluid?" and he meekly said "uuh yeah". I asked him to show me. He showed me that the oil had been changed. I asked him again to show me the transmission fluid.

He proceeded to tell me that I didn't have a dipstick to my transmission fluid. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. I asked him to show me. HE COUDLN'T FIND MY TRANSMISSION FLUID LOCATION.
He had two other employees standing next to him who looked just as confused as he was.
HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! They don't know where my transmission fluid is in my car?!?!?
THATS YOUR JOB TO KNOW.

I then pointed the location out to him and one of the woman working there goes... "oh fancy".
As if my beat up honda has a fancy transmission location???

So, basically....what I am saying is he did not check my transmission fluid even though i paid for it. He didn't even know where it was in my car. god know what other fluids they didn't check but lied straight to my face saying they did and had me pay for it.

This place is a joke. I would advise going someplace else where they don't lie to you and actually know how to do their job.

Worse part is....the general manager David told my mom that he would give me a full refund for doing his job improperly....but the next day he left me a message saying he wouldn't.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Terrible terrible customer service. No professionalism at all. I am very embarrassed for the people who work here. They need some training for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2017 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jiffy-lube/fallon-nevada-89406/jiffy-lube-david-manager-didnt-check-transmission-fluid-that-i-paid-for-fallon-nevada-1355546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content