Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

USA

Jiffy Lube Unfair Business Practices Vancouver Washington

Message sent to Jiffy Lube after a manager contact me:

Catherine Simmons <customerservice@jiffylube.com

I spoke with a Jiffy Lube manager named Chance at phone number: 503.626.3003 ext 12 on Friday June 28, 2013.

We spoke about the service rendered at the Hazel Dell location.  We went over my issue with trying to charge for a new Air Filter that had recently been replaced; the $50.00 charge for a Fuel Filter instead of the normal $79.99 which was out of stock and then the offer for fuel additive or $50.00 instead of the normal $69.99 and was given 15% off instead; checking my brakes which never was done; checking the air in the tires that was never done; and someone going into my glove compartment which was he justified by saying: "air filters' behind the glove.

We ended the conversation with Chance stating that if I ever need an oil change to stop by and they would give me an oil change and no charge.

Customer service means taking care of all issues that are presented.  In example, since I was told that the fuel filter needed to be changed, maybe offering to get that item in stock so to change out the old fuel filter; or since the brakes were not actually checked, then to offer to have the breaks checked and to do an actual tire pressure check.

I have been contacted via email and phone by numberous managers from your company.  Maybe you folks need a one person contact (Retention) to better resolve issues with your existing customers.

At least with my correspondence, you have an idea of your customer service practices from entering the door at one of your locations through management retention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jiffy-lube/vancouver-washington-98685/jiffy-lube-unfair-business-practices-vancouver-washington-1070435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content