Complaint Review: Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly

• Reported By: CancerFighter — Los Angeles California USA
  • Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly

Internet
    USA

To those of you out there who haven't known her long, be very careful, she is NOT an MD or a holistic doctor. As far as we know, she's had No proper training.

She has a couple of hundred followers on three different facebook profiles.

She changes her name. As an author she goes by Epperly.

She claims to have healed Stage 4 Cancer patients without any information to back her up.

If you're a Cancer patient reading this, do whatever it takes to heal yourself while following her, she will delete you if she finds out you're recieving any other treatment.

BEWARE

If you are a family member of one of her followers and your family member dies because they followed her, SUE HER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2017 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi-jillian-epperly/internet/jillian-mai-thi-jillian-epperly-farmers-insurance-group-sacramento-ca-quack-holistic-sac-1373849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
8Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Re Zacharaha and Lacto cabbage juice

AUTHOR: Kink - (United Kingdom)

I agree with a lot of what you say here.....and your solutions with sole salt, candida diet and sauerkraut seems feasible and more doable long term. However maybe the probiotic is created in the body by the fermentation happening after you drink it and the 3 days is like blanching it so it's easier to ferment in us.

Maybe the waterfalls do more to shift toxins along. It's undeniable the protocol works...the testimonies are many and I speak to most of them. I have noticed the anti inflammatory diet especially good and agreeable to me. I think long term I'll introduce highly nutritious cabbage soup as my go to......jillys juice for my medicine (if needed) I'll make the sole salt.

Make 4 week sauerkraut (thanks for that) And the anti inflammatory diet. But if I'm having meat I won't be scared of garlic ,onions etc as it probably needs it. But jillys juice will be my medicine and topical product ,cause it really works.

Jillians Support and Live Videos

AUTHOR: sloopy - (Switzerland)

So I cant leave it. I need to add my 50 cent. Jillians videos are nothing but support on the many questions. She takes a lot of her time for free to answer questions. So many people show intrest and the point of the protocol is to stick to the protocol becuase of what was found. What was found works wonderful as one can see of the many testimonies of people doing the protocol 100%. I know she can seem strict but its needed because if we dont do the protocol 100% its not going to work as good. I say as good cause I know it works even though. But thats the point to help people one has to empahsise the importance of doing ti 100%. Would we do other therapies jsut 60-80% , no. To achieve success one has to follow. There is many concepts out there and this is an extensions to existing stuff but that extension is vital for its success. Its the probiotic cell repairing effect that I expereince first hand as well. So I can only bow in gratitude to the effort Jillina is showing to keep people on track that want to heal and use her protocol the right way.

I found ZERO Lactobacillus in her 3 day Ferment

AUTHOR: Zakayah - (USA)

I was on this protocol for a while and even posted support of Jillian here on RipOff Report (see other comments).  I still believe that EVERYONE is responsible for their own choices and their own health and should NOT blindly trust ANYONE!

I am STILL eating a Candida fighting diet and drinking what is called SOLE SALT.  Look up the recipe on Google.  Getting rid of carbs is essential to fighting Candida!  The diet (minus the potate and fruit over use Jillian promotes) is GOOD!  The himilayan salt is EXCELLENT!  But the 3 day ferment recipe, I found in my own experiement that I conducted by looking at it under a microscope, does NOT contain ANY lactobacillus.  That is my personal experience.  I suggest EVERYONE look at your 3 day ferment recipe under the MICROSCOPE to see if you see any lactobacillus before you trust JIllian's claims that her recipe contains this wonderful probiotic cell rebuilder.  She claims it does and that her recipe is all you need to drink to kill candida and regrow cells due to the lactobacillus she claims is in her 3 day ferment recipe.  I found NONE.  That is my experience and I am sharing the truth of my experience.

I did make a 4 week ferment of cabbage and then tested that under the microscope and found TONS of lactobacillus cells!  From what I read, there are stages to fermentation.  Three days fermentation is just the beginning gaseous stage which I think is why her recipe tastes and smells like garbage.  It is AWFUL!  My 4 week ferment tastes and smells WONDERFUL and I eat it all day long.

I do not hold Jillian responsible for my health.  I DO hold her responsible for NOT testing her recipe to make sure her claims about it containing lactobacillus are true.  I found her claims of this recipe being a probiotic to be false.

Everyone!  Do you homework!

My husband reversed his diabetes following the diet to rid his body of carbs!  We do have to rid our bodies of the parasites and I have found that adding bentonite clay to water and also using black walnut work really well to rid my body of parasites. I do NOT believe Jillians recipe rid my body of parasite!  I think I became aware I had flukes because her recipe made me have serious diareah and I was able to see them in the toilet.  Yes some came out but her recipe did not rid then completely from my body.  I put those under the microscope too and share them on her FB page before she banned me from her page for sharing my true findings about there being ZERO lactobacillus in her 3 day ferment recipe.  I am NOT telling people to believe ME!  I am telling people to get a microscope or ask your local high school to use theirs, and Look at your 3 day ferment yourself!  I found none.  If you find some, good for you!  Please share your proof.

I have yet to be refunded for the money I paid for her book.  I am out that money though i asked for it back from Jillian and from her publisher.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Candida Book

AUTHOR: Michele Smith - (USA)

Jillian does not own her book and has defaulted on her contract. As a publisher, I do not provide source files unless the contract is fuliffiled. I have zero problem with a publisher change, but she does not own the rights to the images we have created or the ediiting in this book. She has also filed a fraudulant lawsuit against me regarding refunds which I have documented evidence which she has also has been sent. I also heard she is collecting donations on her book on the back end - this sounds like dowuble dipping to me. This is the last time that I will ever have an author do pre-sales to be applied to the remainder of her contract, as it has caused absolute havoc on my Pay Pal account with fees included, not to mention the 50+ hours I have personally had to deal with this due to her negative Facebook posts If you are someone that is "donating" to Jillian I would be very cautious.

Proceeding with caution

AUTHOR: TruthSeeker - ()

I've just started on the Jillian Mai Thi protocol with an open mind. Her facebook group has some amazing testimonies from people who have tried it that I just want to see for myself if it is really as good as claimed or not.

One thing I will say, that has made me really sceptical is Jillian's attitude. She is constantly making facebook live videos about the drama and run-ins she has with members of the group. She is also publicly shaming anyone that doesn't agree with her.

This makes me question the protocol because with her attachment to drama it seems like the candida is still effecting her brain to a huge extent. If she was completely cured of candida I think she'd just get on with her work and not be bothered about hashing it out with people all the time. It's weird that she has to make a fb live video of every little run in she has with people. Clearly her protocol hasn't cured her candida overgrowth, because why would she be so aggressive all the time if it had?

This protocol is LIFE CHANGING!

AUTHOR: HealingInWisconsin - (USA)

I started Jillian's protocol at the beginning of May.
I suffer from an array of issues, MS and stage 2 breast cancer being two of the more extreme. Within only 2 days of being on the protocol (drinking roughly 16oz a day) I had NO NUMBNESS OR TINGLING in my hands and feet.
There were days I was unable to use either for the first hour or two waking up.

Let's be VERY CLEAR - This protocol is not a gimmick, scam, or lie. It is LIFE CHANGING.
It is destroying all of the lies and propaganda shoved down our throats for generations.

In order for it to work as it should, you will have to wean yourself off of all of the toxins you are on. Whether it be food, drink, pills, etc.
You will not need them any longer.

There will be those who cling so tightly to their brainwashing that they will refuse to approach anything new with an open mnd and heart.

This is fermented cabbage killing candida. We all have it and it is HORRID!
Why continue to suffer when you do not have to?

One of the best things I love about Jillian is she is not a puppet or pawn of the medical industry.
Nor has she ever claimed to be.

I trust her more than any licensed practioner I have seen the last 20 years or so.
The ones who's answer to everything is prescribing this pill or that pill.

YOU WERE NOT DESIGNED TO BE FULL OF POISON!
Choose to heal and live as nature intended.

There are people who have been on this protocol for a very long time and have seen nothing but HEALING, REVERSING OF DAMAGE, RENEWAL OF LIFE!

She is helping THOUSANDS of people reverse years worth of damage.

If anyone should be "sued" it should be the one who is slandering Jillian's name.

PS: She has not changed her name. Why should she? She has nothing to hide and nothing to gain. She's not profitting off of sharing this protocol with others.

No Rip Off

AUTHOR: Olivia - (USA)

How can one be ripped off by someone or try to sue someone who has disclaimers, never claimed to be a dr/holistic practitioner, because her protocol is to counterract those industries she clearly states that a lot. She discusses disclaimers, she discusses how this has helped her and she communicates with her followers every day especially ones she knows has serious issues. She only recently started charging for consult because of time constraints with so many new followers. She has a book coming out, she suggests buying it. That's about it. Other than that you buy vegetables jars and pink salt. There are many people in the forum who have made great health strides. She discusses how she can't have people doing other protocols because she cant control the outcome we individually will have and that's where she feels liable so that is her rule, and when people don't follow the rule she can't risk other followers getting misguided. That is all =) I'm sorry if you got booted out of the group, but this is a very ill stated post here, you're literally hoping someone's family member dies so someone can get sued over a natural protocol that you were interested in yourself.. =/

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Book

AUTHOR: Jillian - (USA)

http://mcompublishing.com/our-books/ My Book is called Candida, Weaponized Fungus Mainstreaming Mutancy

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Biz Site

AUTHOR: Jillian - (USA)

https://www.facebook.com/exposingtheliescandidaweaponizedfungus/ The only thing I have for sale is my book and the protocol is in Facebook which is attached to my personal open Facebook and then I have a group that supports people when they're doing this process and if a person does not want to read they can choose to work with me on a one-on-one basis and if they choose not to work with me on a one-on-one basis they can read everything and get my book and work with all of the members that are over 2,000 have a great day

The Protocol to Kill Candida Works!

AUTHOR: Zakayah - (USA)

I am really disappointed in the person who filed this report because they are seeking to discredit Jilian in order to keep people from the true healing that Western medicine just cannot and/or will not provide as they ONLY treat symptoms and never heal the root issue.  This protocol heals the ROOT issue.

This person who filed, not revealing who they are, seems to me to quite possibly be a very worried family member of a fellow member of Jilian's group who is seeking this protocol for healing of Cancer.  That is what my gut is telling me when I read this complaint and the falsities being claimed and the call for sueing Jillian "IF a family member with cancer dies."  That sounds to me like this person is worried that their family member may die which of course is tragic! It also seems to me to be financial threat against Jilian to seek to hold her responsible for the sickness of a family member which is ridiculous. Which brings me to my next point...

Although it is tragic that people are dealing with cancer, the cancer patient as well as their family, this protocol does not at any point claim that Cancer WILL be healed.  The claim is that Cancer CAN BE HEALED.  I believe it CAN BE.  Over and over again, Jilian states what her protocol is, how to make the recipe, what the diet is, and NEVER claims to know how this protocol WILL affect any of those of us who CHOOSE to try it.

ANYONE who tries this protocol is doing so of their own free will.  I myself, as well as my two daughters, are doing this protocol and we are seeing Tremendous results in our health.  My daughter had two Incurrable diseases, Lymphedema and Krohn's disease.  THIS Protocol is healing BOTH!  My energy levels have tripled!  I was suffereing from bad fatigue syndrome before getting on this protocol, amongst other ailments.

Do I have any preconceived ideas that EVERY ailment I suffer from will be healed? NO!  I have HOPE that they WILL be healed because the concept of killing Candida is VERY solid.  I would NEVER blame Jilian, who freely shares her protocol, her heart, and her time to help people IF not every ailment I suffer from is not quickly healed.  Jilian is absolutely gaining NOTHING from sharing this protocol and encouraging others to try it.  Her book is being sold for pennies and no one even needs to read her book to get started and start to see results from using her protocol as it is all provided FREE of charge!

No where in the group did I ever see that Jilian made ANY claims that Stage 4 cancer WAS healed.  She has a group member who IS in the process of healing who has Stage 4 cancer!  This person is also under the care of a medical doctor who supports her choice to try this protocol!  From what this person herself claims, her health is improving immensely ON this protocol!

This protocol is an OPT IN progam and group and anyone can choose to try it or not choose to try it.

Talk of sueing Jillian because a family member dies trying to heal themselves using this protocol, to avoid going through Chemotherapy, is just the pain of a family member wanting to blame someone for the illness and eventual death of their loved one.  While I understand the pain of losing someone to cancer, as I lost my mother to cancer when I was 17, I do NOT understanding seeking to destroy Jillian Mai Ti who is selflessly serving thousands by freely sharing what has worked for her, what SCIENTIFIC studies prove (that Candida IS Cancer and the root of all disease), and who is helping REAL LIFE people who are are also using this protocol and getting GREAT results and healing from.

Please, if you believe this anonymous RipOff Report, you have NOT done your homework.  I recommend joining the group, trying the FREE protocol yourself and THEN make your own determination.

Do NOT let FEAR keep you from true healing!

#11 General Comment

Candida fighter

AUTHOR: Katelyn - (USA)

I am a follower, of my own free will, of Jillian Mai Thi/epperly. She has not forced me into doing a diet that I was not interested in. I took my time I'm understanding this diet and I decided that it was good for me. She has never claimed to be a doctor in any form, she has a disclaimer on her profile that this is our own free will. I support Jillian Mai Thi! This report should be inadmissible because she has not dome anything wrong, she hasn't forced anyone. Have a nice day.

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Feeling Threatened

AUTHOR: Jillian - (USA)

Anybody can make a claim, people need to do their own research and make their own decision. Simple