Complaint Review: Jillian Mai Thi

• Reported By: Fathersuffered — san francisco California USA
  • Jillian Mai Thi

Internet
    USA

My father was fighting Pancreatic cancer for 6 years. In August of 2016 his doctors reported to him that he had some small cancerous nodules in his lungs. He decided to step away from chemo and radiation treatment in good faith that he could find an alternative treatment. My father was exposed to Jillian's Mai Thi treatment via one of his friends. Since he was desperate for a cure, he trusted Jillian to help him cure his cancer. He was instructed to drink a gallon of her "fermented cabbage drink" (protocol) everyday. I now understand that this drink had high amounts of salt. My father was basically living on salt water. He started this so-called protocol in June. Then I was contacted on July 14th from his Rabbi, that he was dying. He was found collapsed on the floor of his bedroom in a coma. His rabbi said that he was extremely thirsty and drank several glasses of Pineapple juice and then passed out again. He was transferred to Hospice treatment on July 16th. I arrived to be with him on July 17th. He was emaciated and incoherent (a far cry from what he was like in June). His doctor informed me that he was dying of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer. I watched him die in Hospice on the morning of July 20th. Jillian continues to post videos where she talks about my father, Bruce D. Wilmot, claiming that he did not follow her protocol properly. She is also misinformed about how he died. I am seeking legal counsel. This woman is dangerous! My father paid this woman for her treatment under the assumption that it would make him feel better. Instead it put him in a coma. This is absolutely heinous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

So sad!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Wow! I've never heard of ANYONE living through pancreatic cancer for 6 years! I'm sorry you lost your father to this horrible disease, but that's how he died, not from this protocol. It sounds like he was in his last days when he started the protocol. I started this protocol in April. I have been battling Lyme Disease since 2005. I have been in severe and constant pain for MANY years. This protocol is giving me my life back! My doctor is fully on board with the protocol and has seen a HUGE difference in my health since I started it. This protocol has been a life saver for me! I'm sooo very thankful for the time Jillian has dedicated herself to her research and giving us daily messages via messages and videos. Please do not defame someone because you lost your father to cancer, not Jillian's protocol.

#2 General Comment

You are so wrong!!!

AUTHOR: Penelope - (USA)

Sorry about you father but you are so wrong. He was already almost dead when he started the juice and when he started it he had posted that he felt better than he had in a very long time. He even got out of him wheelchair and went for a walk. Then he stopped doing the juice and went back to the allopathic ways with pain pills. People are healing from this and maybe if your father had started this a lot sooner maybe it would have helped him more. He was too far gone and was only on it for a short time. He stopped the juice a couple of weeks before his passing so please DO NOT place blame on Jillian. Water, nutrition, minerals, and probiotacs did not jill you dad!!!

Unfortunate but cabbage was not the cause

AUTHOR: YourMama - (USA)

It is unfortuante that your father passed but, you can not honestly think fermented cabbage is what led to his demise.

You have no qualms with all of the known poisons the "medical professionals" were pumping him full of?

The same medical professionlas who get big kick backs for prescribing poisons peddled by the FDA.

Cabbage, himalayan salt, water.... alll 3 natural things, all good for you, all provide nutrients.

Himalayan salt provides nutrients, it does not increase sodium in your diet.

Iodized, table salt is bad for you.

And what treatment did he pay Jillian for?

The recipe is free.... as are all of the testimonies, questions, diet, etc. in the group.

While I understand you are grieving, your anger is grossly misplaced.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is Libelous

AUTHOR: Jillian - (USA)

Hello,

I am the owner of this company, and creator of this protocol. While I am sad that anyone who is suffering from Cancer, disease or chronic illness admitted to hospice usually pass away at the end, I can assure you, the Bruce Wilmot did not pass away from my protocol.  The claims this poor family member is making is from a grieving famiy member who is looking to blame, rather than accept her father was going to pass away regardless.  First of all, I never charged this man for any services as it was not something I was doing for desperate hospice ridden patients who needed help.  My helping him over the phone was done out of pure concern that he get help as any good samaratan does when they see people in pain or suffering.  Second of all, Bruce was not just drinking salt water as that is pure lies and intent to mislead the public of my protocol.  Third of all, he did not come into this protocol well and then pass away.  Anyone that seeks my help to heal is already suffering and when anyone is deemed in hospice, the system cannot do anything more for the person and they are to pass away peacefully at home.  That is what hospice is.  I am sorry to say but Bruce was already too far gone for anyone to help him and yest, my protocol was his last ditch effort.  If I had not helped him giving him a chance, would you have blamed the Chemo industry or cannabis industry or any method he last did before his passing away, or would you have accepted his death and move on.

I have a feeling since this protoclo is new and revolutionary and this young grieving family member is looking to blame, I seriously believe this article is greed driven not so much grief driven.

Please, take care and again, I am sorry you lost your father to Cancer, disease and chronice illness and rather than blaming me for his death, why not blame the industry for allowing your father to get to this point.

Take care,