Complaint Review: Jim Gaiser

4241 Jutland Dr. STE 100
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

Jim Gaiser University Prep Center SCAM Job San Diego, California

I was "recruited" allegedly to work for University Prep Center by a guy in Charlotte, or Mooresville, NC Jim Gaiser. I was told if I would be selling softwarefor University Prep Center out of San Diego CA, to people who had "asked to be contacted by our company". Jim Gaiser told many of us, if you work 20 hours a week you will make 10-15 sales, "its a simple numbers sale and since the kids asked for the software, it would be a no brainer".

Well for any prospective workers for Jim Gaiser, lets clear up he isnt a recruiter, contrarily he is manages a team ( I use this term loosely ) and possibly making money off each of your sales. This was never communicated to me, as it sounds more like a MultiLevel Marketing SCAM to me. Myself, nor anyone else I chatted with that was hired, got anywhere close to selling 5 units for every 10 hours or work. More like 20 hours or 30 hours, and then you make 2-5 sales at $70 each.

Jim Gaiser basically lied to me, and others in emails about this position, but after communicating with him, I realize he is not a recruiter or a sales guy. He sounds more like a Used Car Sales man or Vacuum Sales man.

To clear up another myth, nobody actually asked to be called by University Prep center. Nobody I ever called even knew who we were or why we were calling. As for the software, nobody would answer my questions on how good it was, or could I get a copy of it to view. I would assume, like other reports from previous employees, this is something you can by at Walmart or KMart for $39.95 vs. $3498 or $184.99.

My suggestion would be if you get contacted by Jim Gaiser or his wife Donna, that you hang up the phone and look for work elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jim-gaiser/san-diego-california-92117/jim-gaiser-university-prep-center-scam-job-san-diego-california-685871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content