Complaint Review: Jim Rosiak

• Jim Rosiak
    13 woodcrest drive
    Ossipee, New Hampshire
    USA

Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire

Jim Rosiak kept me waiting for about two years to complete a job that he said would take two days after I got myself locked in by a contract with him.

Do not EVER sign a contract with no end date because they will partition you off to hell.

He kept lied to me on numerous occasions about when he was coming to finish the job.

I had no way of standing up to him.

He cost me thousands of dollars of rental income and his continued involvement on my property was invading my privacy and continues to give me the creeps.

On his first day of work he went outside and cut my power lines without telling me what he was about to do and made an excuse that it was a code violation.

Then he made iot so I ha to pay to have a trench dug and bring wires in from the street even though this was not in the contract.

Another electrician I brought onto the property found a code violation in one corner and I reported this to the state. [continued below]....

.....

When Rosiak found out he was in trouble with the state board, he called me up and feigned an apology.  I had to be completely insane to buy into this and to keep allowing him to abuse me.

When the winter was setting in, he was refusing to come back and finish his work in the trench.   I had to have a naighbor of mine call him who had more ability to stand up to him than I did.

He left me with no heat in the middle of the winter which I think is very spiteful and self-serving.

By the time he had kept me waiting for about a year, I was in a constant rage all the time and was immobilized to stand up to him.

By the spring of 2017, he had succeeded in driving me into the ground and I was having nightmares.

He had a game of coming by and only completing one light at a time or one plug at a time and it was an obnoxious little game.

As is often the case with these people, he moved out of town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2017 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jim-rosiak/ossipee-new-hampshire-03864/jim-rosiak-first-light-electrical-services-pulled-continuous-no-call-no-shows-and-kept-my-1394018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content