Complaint Review: Jims Pilot Car Services LLC

• Jims Pilot Car Services LLC
    3619 W Smith Ferry Rd.
    Muskogee , Oklahoma
    USA

Jims Pilot Car Services LLC While going down a 4 lane split hwy I was forced off the road into the median causing damage to my car and about killed me Muskogee Oklahoma

*General Comment: Even better...

*General Comment: Let me re-phrase your complaint so everyone understands

I was traveling down a 4 Lane hwy devided by center median Escort car and truck in far right lane. I then was going around back pilot car and up next to the truck when the truck moved over to the left and ran me into the center median. I have damage to my car and was about killed and jim drove by me after I was stopped and gave me the finger rather than stop to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jims-pilot-car-services-llc/muskogee-oklahoma-74401/jims-pilot-car-services-llc-while-going-down-a-4-lane-split-hwy-i-was-forced-off-the-road-1069724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Even better...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

A 4 lane highway. So that means 2 going 2 coming. Which means you saw the pilot truck with load. Those guys barely do 10 miles an hour. What this looks like is you passed without checking if it was safe and when you passed the truck was already moving into the left lane. Due to your speed you had to quickly bounce out of the lane onto the median to avoid a accident. Sorry to say this but your lucky you ONLY got the finger. I would have tossed a brick through your windsheild for that level of stupidity and carelessness.

#2 General Comment

Let me re-phrase your complaint so everyone understands

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - ()

"I was traveling down a 4 Lane hwy devided by center median Escort car and truck in far right lane"

That really says I was following a wide load with pilot car on a freeway.

"I then was going around back pilot car and up next to the truck when the truck moved over to the left and ran me into the center median"

Should read I passed the pilot car without being signalled it was safe and got beside the wide load where the truck driver couldn't see me so when he moved over to miss something on the right hand shoulder I had to drive into the median.

"Jim drove by me after I was stopped and gave me the finger rather than stop to help me."

Sould read, Jim went by me and rubbed salt in the wound caused by my carelessness by demonstrating his contempt for my stupididty.

As my correcting of your complaint should demonstrate I have no simpathy for people that don't even understand they drove dangerously.