Complaint Review: JK Harris & Company IRS Tax Relief

• JK Harris & Company IRS Tax Relief
    1200 Woodruff Road, Suite A-3
    Internet
    United States of America

JK Harris & Company IRS Tax Relief Failed to provide goods and services as promised, did not meet deadlines, non-responsive. Internet

I have paid over $3000.00 in legal fees.  They said they could settle my case for approximately $800.00.  I have numerous emails showing where they have dropped the ball and have not followed up with the IRS in a timely fashion to meet appropriate deadlines.

In addition, I am on my third case worker, and each time no one has notified me.  They have not kept me abreast of my case.  I have asked to speak with the Power of Attorney or Mr. Harris, and they told me "that is not going to happen."

Basically, they are hoping I will give up and go away.  I have not received the goods or services I have paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jk-harris-company-irs-tax-relief/internet/jk-harris-company-irs-tax-relief-failed-to-provide-goods-and-services-as-promised-did-606721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content