Complaint Review: Jm Small engine and Marine

• Jm Small engine and Marine
    5401 wedgewood dr
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    USA

Jm Small engine and Marine Absolutely and completely ruined my lawn mower. Charlotte North Carolina

Absolutely and completely ruined my lawn mower.

Paid $300+ and my mower is now pretty much useless.

After putting in a new battery as directed by JM, mower would not start at all, so called a new guy to come take a look at it. He was appalled at the state of the mower.

I don't fully understand, but was told that governor had been disconnected so mower was running wide open. Said it would cost about $200 for him to open the engine and try to fix it.

After opening the engine he was even more appalled at whatever was done by JM.

He felt so badly about our apparently getting ripped off that he only charged me the $25 for the transport of the mower.

My $600 mower is not a $100 sell for parts piece of junk.

Wouldn't let this guy fix my Tonka Truck, much less let him touch another of my mowers. DEFINITELY would not let him anywhere near my boat!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2017 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jm-small-engine-and-marine/charlotte-north-carolina-28210/jm-small-engine-and-marine-absolutely-and-completely-ruined-my-lawn-mower-charlotte-nort-1402936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content