Complaint Review: Joanna Megraw

• Joanna Megraw

Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Joanna Megraw Counseling Toronto Ontario

I went to Joanna for counseling for a short period.  At first I was happy that she charges less money than others but it is not worth it because she is not a real professional.  I wasted my money talking with her.

She is arrogant and spends most of the appointment talking about herself.  I wasn't given any real advice on how to fix my problems.  Later I found out that she is not actually a registered psychotherapist she is just a nurse with a course from the nurse's association.

Don't waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2017 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joanna-megraw/toronto-ontario/joanna-megraw-counseling-toronto-ontario-1351647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content