Complaint Review: Jody's Se

• Reported By: Tracy — Hendersonville Tennessee USA
  • Jody's Se

Nationwide
    USA

Jody's Little Secret I Ordered personal belongings on June 22, 2017, paid for it by credit card but never received the Merchandise. Internet Internet

As I was surfing the internet I got one of those obnoxious flashing ads regarding ladies apperal. I bit. So I ordered a piece of lingerie and it started showing something that they thought would go well with the first item. Again I bit. That happened on June 22nd, 2017. I believe the address given if any problems was:  checkout.shopify.com.

I have ordered items from the internet several times but that is the first time I have gotten scammed. That is so frustrating due to the fact that I have always been leary to begin with. Now I'll always be and I'm disabled and it's much easier to order online.

As of today, August 28th, 2017, I haven't received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2017 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jodys-se/nationwide/jodys-little-secret-i-ordered-personal-belongings-on-june-22-2017-paid-for-it-by-credi-1396179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content