Report: #331932

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Joel C. Hoffman
    Ramhorn Canyon St & Kellogg St
    Las Vegas & Wichita, Nevada

Joel C. Hoffman He stole cash and bonds and ripped off his 94 year old aunt Las Vegas & Wichita Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Complete nonsense

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Complete nonsense

Please help stop this man. He stole tens of thousands of dollars in cash and bonds from me that were gifts. He lied and told the bank that I lived with him. I have had nothing to do with him for 6 years. He lied and bilked money from his 94 year old while she was in a nursing home. And it did this after her last sibblings funeral!! He stole money online. He has two bankruptcies and will be filing another to avoid paying anybody. He is ripping people off in business too. He thinks he can get away with everything because he says he is a white male over 70 and they won't put him in prison.

Please help. I will write more later.

Antfinder
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joel-c-hoffman/las-vegas-wichita-nevada/joel-c-hoffman-he-stole-cash-and-bonds-and-ripped-off-his-94-year-old-aunt-las-vegas-wi-331932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Complete nonsense

AUTHOR: Jake Chai - (U.S.A.)

This report was filed by my 19 year old son who has gone off half cocked. The bonds he refers to are in tact. His mother, under oath in family Court swore that she did not have them when all the time they were in her possession. Not knowing what happened to them I paid the surety fees (about $300.00) to have the bonds replaced. I have moved three times since they were replaced and have misplaced them. I offered to help my son get them replaced again and was about to do so when someone sent me this report.

My son also fails to note that he stole over $15,000.00 worth of my wifes jewelry. (Nevada police report dated 7/24/02).

The ripoff of my Aunt is also a falsehood. She had the good graces to LEND me a sum of money that was strictly a loan.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Complete nonsense

AUTHOR: Jake Chai - (U.S.A.)