Complaint Review: Joetalk100

• Joetalk100
    PO BOX 323 REVERE, MA 02151
    REVERE, Massachusetts
    USA

Joetalk100 Joseph Curto,Joetalk,Rense,Jeff Rense Joetalk100 Beggar, Scam Artist and Liar REVERE Massachusetts

*Author of original report: JOETALK update 2010-2016

*Consumer Suggestion: Joe

March 20, 2014

Joetalk100, Joseph Curto - Scam Artist and Fraud

Joetalk100 contacted me on YouTube begging for a new camera to be bought for him. He claimed his last one was stolen and he needed to do "gods" work. I told him I was a christian and how much he may need and if he would ever pay it back. He then gave me his phone number to call him and I followed up the next day, when I called it went to voicemail. I left the voicemail and he returned the  call. During the call he said that he was in desperate need of making his YouTube videos to reach his subscribers and Rense videos on the homepage of rense.com. I told him I've heard of Jeff Rense. He said he had Jeff's backing that he would pay me back for the camera when he had his next paycheck. I sent him two green dot moneypak cards for $928.00 total to pay for his camera and some of his new laptop to pay for.

Forward to the next several weeks, he begins making new videos again on YouTube, appears back on Jeff Rense.com. Again ranting and raving, even asking for more donations on his videos saying he cannot pay for his business. This man is a scam artist and never paid back in return for the donation/loan that I gave him in February, 2014 for his new camera that he begged I pay for. Joe, if you read this, you have a lot of explaining to do. You cannot hide behind the video camera forever - even with Jeff Rense's backing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joetalk100/revere-massachusetts-02151/joetalk100-joseph-curtojoetalkrensejeff-rense-joetalk100-beggar-scam-artist-and-liar-1132251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

JOETALK update 2010-2016

AUTHOR: - ()

Joe's office received the money and refunded it long time ago. Google *my ex-job at the data center here in Council Bluffs, Iowa, during the time of this report* is the fraud. I blame Google, who is now leaving me homeless.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Joe

AUTHOR: DooleyB28 - ()

Hi, I am sorry about your issue with Joe honestly he is struggling very bad if you can be patient with me

I will help with your situation I can be contacted at 773 818-7993 and my

mailing info is Arlandia E Moore Jr

P.O. Box 907

Bedford Park, IL 60499

I will help solve this matter the best way I can