Complaint Review: Joey Poltor PsyM realestatedirectmarketer.com | www.capabilitycoaching.org

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Reported By: Philrider9 — South Carolina
  • Joey Poltor PsyM realestatedirectmarketer.com | www.capabilitycoaching.org
    8800 Dorchester rd
    Internet
    United States of America

Joey Poltor PsyM realestatedirectmarketer.com | www.capabilitycoaching.org Took my money, Under deliver, Non-existant customer support! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Complaint is FAKE

Joey Poltor is a scammer! Do not sign up for any of his products and websites ( http://capabilitycoaching.org/ ) After a FREE Session, which gives you NOTHING, then ask you to pay to get "VIP" access, which out of stupidity I did, the VIP access was just another gateway for him to upsell other products and services! Its a never ending funnel of lies and money stealing methods.

On top of that, he sends you emails daily trying to sell you his products, with intimidating sales emails, saying things like we are worthless, so we should take his course to make our lives better! WHAT?

his site capabilitycoaching.org claims "free" coaching, and "free giveaway" -DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRAP! There are plenty of legit life coaches on the internet, but Joey Poltor is NOT!

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joey-poltor-psym-realestatedirectmarketercom-wwwcapabilitycoachingorg/internet/joey-poltor-psym-realestatedirectmarketercom-wwwcapabilitycoachingorg-took-my-money-1038625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Complaint is FAKE

AUTHOR: joeypoltor - ()

I  have never dealt with the person who keeps making false claims on my services.  I am in the process of pressing charges for libel (false claims).  Please do not believe or read any of the false claims on Ripoff Report, go to my website, read the testimonials and make a decision for yourself.  I always offer a Free consultation so that we can talk everything over.

This is from a competitor who wants to discredit my very reputable business.  I have not done any business with this person nor have I charged or taken any money from him or her.  This complaint is a complete lie.