Complaint Review: John Anthony/PC Security Solutions

• John Anthony/PC Security Solutions
    3800 Inverrary Blvd
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    USA

John Anthony/PC Security Solutions Apparently lied to me and others,tole me m previous company could no longer do business (couldn't accept credit cards) Fort Lauderdale Florida

I had been using a company to "protect" against virusus and malware.  2 yrs later I get a call from PC Security Solutions telling me the first company could no longer do business,eg could not accept credit cards, and that PC Securing Solutions was taking over.  I fell for it and charged $350 to eliminate the malware - then I got suspicious and called the first company (National Suppoet Solutions, also of Florida).

National Support Sollutions said they had been chasing John Anthony for this scam and would try to get my $ back.  They told me to call my credit company, which I did and they have told me their evidence shows I knew what I was doing and sent me a signed "contract" which is not my signature!.

Bottom line is Discover isn't going to do anything either so I'm submitting this to you.  I know I should have known better, I'm old enough to be smarter than this.  Hope you can help.

Bonnie Hauge

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2017 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-anthonypc-security-solutions/fort-lauderdale-florida-33319/john-anthonypc-security-solutions-apparently-lied-to-me-and-otherstole-me-m-previous-co-1396021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content