Complaint Review: John Casablancas - MTM Agency Denver

• John Casablancas - MTM Agency Denver
    7555 E. Hampden Ave.
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

John Casablancas - MTM Agency Denver MTM did not compensate me for my services provided. Denver, Colorado

*General Comment: Medical transportation company owner

MTM Agence did not pay for services agreed to. We are well past the agreed payment date which was originally verbally agreed to as 30 days, then followed up with contracts and further email and phone call communications.  All documented to note agreements.  30 days changed into 90 days. I was given excuses and reasons. I allowed for 90 days to come and go and still no payment. This is after they had the nerve to reply and state they will call me when I can pick up a check for payment of services. A final demand for payment was delivered to thier corporate office in St. Louis and still no contact or follow up with payment for services. Do not do business with this company, they are not honest, do not have good communication, and do not pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-casablancas-mtm-agency-denver/denver-colorado-80229/john-casablancas-mtm-agency-denver-mtm-did-not-compensate-me-for-my-services-provided-766747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Medical transportation company owner

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

If I were you I would get a hold of the federal wage and hour division of the federal government and file a complaint, if they can't help you there many agencies of the federal government that would look into unethical practices. I'm sure they don't want to be investigated by the federal government.