Complaint Review: John Davis from cash advance inc

• John Davis from cash advance inc
    First street ne
    Washington, Dist of Columbia
    USA

John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Sounds Very Fishy

I was send a email from John Davis saying that cash advance Inc was file a lawsuit against me because I owe I loan of 850 and asking to contact Kathy Hawkins so I can see about settling out of court but if not that the court you be asking for 5000 for lawyer's fees etc thing like that the docket number18- AB- 1610326 and case number ca/dc 171665 with the contact number of 202- 280- 7665

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2016 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-davis-from-cash-advance-inc/washington-dist-of-columbia-20584/john-davis-from-cash-advance-inc-to-call-kathy-hawkins-i-received-a-email-from-john-davis-1341217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sounds Very Fishy

AUTHOR: R.C.R - (USA)

Did you check with the court to see if that is a real docket/case number? Right now, scammers contacting people about loans they never took out and threatening them is a very, very common scam.  Contact the Clerk's Office. I bet you anything it'sa fake docket number and case number.

Ok, I just googled the phone number they gave you and it has been reported by MANY people as being a scam  Just tell this person to go play in traffic and block their number.