Complaint Review: John L. Rose, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Reported By: Janiel — Long Beach California United States of America
  • John L. Rose, Inc.
    3320 N. Los coyotes Diagonal, Ste. 250
    Long Beach, California
    United States of America

John L. Rose, Inc. John Rose, DDS Unfair Billing Practices Long Beach, California

I authorized a porcelin crown based on the assurance from Dr. Rose's staff that the balance would be covered by my insurance, when in fact I had already reached my deductable for the year.  I later learned that they had billed the work under my husband's name.  My insurance company caught it after they had overpaid them by $1,206 and they wanted their money back!

I would never have authorized this work in October had I known that I had reached my deductable for the year as this was not an emergency.  It took Dr. Rose over a year to pay back less than half of the money and after almost two years and countless calls to his office and the insurance company, while we continue to pay our monthly premiums, the insurance company cut off our benefits forcing us to pay out of pocket all dental work we need to have done until they are paid back in full.

Dr. Rose knows if he pays the insurance company back in full, he would look to me for payment and that I would dispute the charges given that I wouldn't have authorized service had I been given accurate information from his staff.

Dr. Rose should pay the insurance company what he owes them and deal with this issue in a truthful and honest way.  His staff and billing policies are neither of these.  He did a good job on my dental work but his staff is dishonest and unwilling to work this out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-l-rose-inc/long-beach-california-90808/john-l-rose-inc-john-rose-dds-unfair-billing-practices-long-beach-california-870595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content