Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Angry client — Orange California
John R Browning
2603 Main Street, Irvine CA Irvine , California USA

John R Browning Esq. Browning Law, law offices of John R Browning PLC took advantage of me when I needed his help the most Irvine California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

John Browning of the firm Law Offices of John R Browning, a PLC is the worst kind of lawyer.  He took advantage of me when I needed his help the most.  I hired him and went into the hospital and he ran up $60k in bills while I was out.  He ruined my estate and stuck me with a very large bill.  He demanded his bill be paid in full or else!!!   What the heck does or else mean.  Being threatened by my own attorney?  I didnt authorize those bills and now he is shaking me down.  John Browning deserves to have his license revoked.

Do not hire John R Browning of the law offices of John R Browning.  He is a scoundral!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-r-browning/irvine-california-92614/john-r-browning-esq-browning-law-law-offices-of-john-r-browning-plc-took-advantage-of-1102503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John R Browning