Complaint Review: John Robert Powers, Denver

• John Robert Powers, Denver
    jrpdenver.net
    Denver, Colorado

John Robert Powers, Denver Major issues with integrity Denver Colorado

Where to start. Promises unfulfilled regarding training offered and auditions available. My 15 year old was lumped in with 22 to 20 kids, most of whom were much younger and rather disruptive. Little learning going on. Feedback was promised and NEVER offered. I finally called complaining and got a 30 second report from Susan that my child was doing great, but she would really need a great deal more 'schooling'.
The school started tapping the credit card my used for the registration fee, against my wishes and direction. I told them to cease and desist, they refused to do so. I finally had to close the account.
The school is/was a joke. My child is involved with a local theater group and gets significantly more training and education with the volunteers there than anything received from the "professionals" at JRP. Its pathetic. A gigantic and profound rip-off. I guess that why it closed...and they still want more money even tho they are no longer in business!

Stan b.
Pine, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-robert-powers-denver/denver-colorado-80246/john-robert-powers-denver-major-issues-with-integrity-denver-colorado-465982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content