Complaint Review: John Robert Powers

• John Robert Powers

Corona, California
    USA

John Robert Powers WASTE OF MONEY Corona California

I took JRP in Corona before( maybe 7 years ago). I spent thousands of dollars ( which I do not want to remember anymore as it still hurts), and I felt like I just threw them in the trash. I really did not learn anything from JRP. The instructor who is a black american would just gather the students have them walk, every session. Would give advises and reminders to take care of skin, nails and drink a lot of water.

She would also advise to get photos of models from magazines, because that is how you can build your fashion and style. WOULD YOU PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for these common sense and non sense advise? I was hoping I will be taught how to do make up, right etiquette in table manners, personality development but I could hardly remember any significant learning. I also felt she was a racist, as I have felt ignored in her classes and really focused on the younger ones and white americans.

I did not join JRP to be a model, but to boost my confidence through personality development with JRP because I was insecure, timid and wanted to improve myself, however,it was a BIG disappointment! How I wish I was able to get my money back. I don't think they are fair. Once you have paid, your'e hooked! Also, if I remember it right, the instructor is selling something on the side...You would think John Robert Powers has a very credible reputation, but this experience made me believe it is all MONEY...what a disappointment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2017 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-robert-powers/corona-california/john-robert-powers-waste-of-money-corona-california-1373879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content