Complaint Review: John Williamson

• John Williamson
    45 Leys Road
    Nationwide
    United Kingdom

John Williamson rip me off! never received item! wont return my emails or refund my money!!! Chelston Nationwide

hi i purchased an item from john in march 6,2008. i never received it!! so i opened a dispute on ebay! he tells me if i dont received item by a april 28 he'll refund my moneyso close the dispute me not knowing being new to ebay i did what a big mistake !the date came and went! nothing!!

he gave me royal mail package #ly372924697gb still never received item! its the end of july about to be august! he has an auto reply on talking about he away! what type of stuff is that! ok i live in usa theres no way to contact royal mail their email doesnt work! im stuck with no money or no watch! my postal office never recieved item!! i contacted ic3 ,fbi,and now you guys! maybe you guys can help me please!!! im desperate i dont know whatelse to do!

Denise
lindenwold, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-williamson/nationwide/john-williamson-rip-me-off-never-received-item-wont-return-my-emails-or-refund-my-money-355119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content