Complaint Review: Johnathan Cedano

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
  • Johnathan Cedano

Washington Heights, Nevada
    USA

Johnathan Cedano Latino Playhouse Cyber bully and social media coward attacked me for no reason Washington Heights New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wendy Tascione, former operator of Mekka is racist and very dangerous.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Seriously?

This gutless coward made fun of my appearance from behind the safety of a computer all because I expressed my opinion.  This loser DJ wannabe, who heavily photoshops his pictures, hides behind the computer to trash to and about people because he has no courage to say something to their faces.  I'm posting this report because if he wants to talk trash to people and about them, he needs to stop hiding and say it to their faces.  I don't know who he thinks he is to be attacking people for their physical features because he is NOT a stud and he's not the type of guy that women and men go crazy over.

So if anyone comes into contact with this gutless coaward, even to hire him, please know that he's a social media bully who needs to grow up and respect people.  He messed with the wrong person by attacking me because he has no idea hw far I'll take it.  You need to put a lock on that crap right now, boy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2017 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/johnathan-cedano/washington-heights-nevada/johnathan-cedano-latino-playhouse-cyber-bully-and-social-media-coward-attacked-me-for-no-1375455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wendy Tascione, former operator of Mekka is racist and very dangerous.

AUTHOR: Cedano - (USA)

Wendy Tascione former operator at Discotekka & Mekka Miami is very racist and dangerous.

Here are some of the messages I have received from this 'lady' on Facebook messenger:

Seriously dude you are not even arguing with politics you are attacking my looks which makes you seriously evil. Im secure with the way I look so i could give two sh*s what some wannabe monkey looking dj from ny thinks. You look like an idiot. I OWNED CREATED AND RAN very successful nightclubs...its no easy task...see Voodoo lounge, Discotekka Mekka and 3 other clubs ....so just an fyi u a really looking like a fool....but feel free to carry on and show how childish you are its prooving my point that the gay community lost heart.

I let the messages speak for themselves. Now she opens this report anonymously to ruin me.

I have attached screenshots of these messages to this report.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Cedano - (USA)

This lady harrassed me, called me racist names and now is trying to tarnish my reputation. Are you serious? We had a discussion on Facebook and you came after me as well. You are trying to ruin me because I'm not Trump suppoter? She sent me videos and a long harrassing note about how she was going to ruin my reputation.

This lady(and I use the term looseley) is racist and in my oppinion on serious drugs.

"You need to put a lock on that crap right now, boy!" That sounds racist lady. Get wise to yourself!

May you find in your life.

Johnathan Cedano