Report: #968104

Complaint Review: johnson mark LLC

  • Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Reported By: Donna — Richfield Utah United States of America
  • johnson mark LLC

    sandy, Utah
    United States of America

johnson mark LLC credit card debt and i dont remember having one, they dont have a credit card number, and it was from 10 to 15 yrs ago they say sandy, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Advice

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

I was served papers for court in dec for a non existant debt, that they cant give me any info on. They dont have a credit card number and i dont remember having a capital one card. In fact my credit is so bad ive never had one. My ex husband did 26 years ago but my name wasnt on it. Now im stuck paying 3000.00 that no one can give me info on because i cant afford to drive 4 hours to a court date for a bogus account.
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 Consumer Comment


AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Friend, please heed this advice:
YOU MUST SHOW UP IN COURT!!! If you don't have any money, then hitchhike to court.
Even if this is not your debt, if you do not bother to show and and respond to the summons, they will win an automatic default judgement. If the debt they are alleging is $3,000, then this default judgement could easily be over $5,000 with fees and interest. They can do this when you don't bother to show up.

Go to court and ask them to validate the debt. Since they will not have proof, they will loose

You will also need to file a response to the court.
Failure to file an answer may also result in a default judgment against you. Hire an attorney if you can afford one to do this. If you cant afford one, then file a general denial with the court in this format:

Mark Deny with this explanation:

- I cannot affirm or deny this debt until validation has been made for this claim in the form of the original application with my signature. I cannot respond until this documentation has been submitted to me by the other party
If you absolutely cannot go, then contact the courthouse and request a "Motion of Continuance" to postpone the court date due to your not being able to leave your city.
Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.