Report: #952076

• Johnson Oral Surgery

Mooresville, North Carolina
    United States of America

Johnson Oral Surgery Oral Surgery Mooresville, North Carolina

Johnson Oral Surgery billed me for refusing to treat my condition. How about that for fair and equitable medical practice. I did go to the good doctor's office and managed to meet with him for less than 2 minutes. The dentist was arrogant and preemptive. They did gave me a surgical date, but asked for a medical opinion, which I got at my own expense.

Based on the report he received, treatment was refused. Why? Johnson Oral Surgery apparently only uses sedation. Nevertheless, I needed the tooth removed. The day before surgery was scheduled to be completed, the nurse called to tell me the procedure would not be done. I had to find another dentist. I did. I found one with a more pronounced display of professional ethics, who completed my surgery at a scheduled time in less than 1 hour, without sedation.

Nevertheless, Johnson Oral Surgery was on top of their billing and believe that I should pay them for the 2 minutes they gave me, although it cost me several hours and an amount of money for the outside required medical consultation. When I refused to pay them, they sent me to collections. Even though it is only a $62.00 bill, I will contest with the credit bureau, and will not pay Johnson Oral Surgery in Mooresville, NC. Wow! 62 dollars for 2 minutes... nice racket. Please consumer, save yourself the disrespect you are certain to find at Johnson Oral surgery in Mooresville, and find a qualified dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/johnson-oral-surgery/mooresville-north-carolina-/johnson-oral-surgery-oral-surgery-mooresville-north-carolina-952076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content