Complaint Review: Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca

• Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca
    Fuerte Hills
    , California
    USA

Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca Clinton Johnson Horrible, ruine our roof and now our home will not sell, This guy is a SCAM! Do not believe his solar ineptness! El Cajon California

*Consumer Suggestion: Just contact the CSLB

Probably the worst experience a homeowner, me! could go through.

I was talked into buying these piece of crap jinko solar panels by this guy clint and at 1st it was leaks with a little rain, I have leaks now and mold, I am refinancing my house and my appraiser said to me to remove these panels and get a new roof!!!

I contacted a local inspector, I and nothing was filed with the city???/what !!! this guys charged me for all of this now says i was responsible, no warranty no workmanship, He should be ASHAMED Claiming to be a caring Vet--

B*******!   See you in court Mr. Clinton Johnson

STAY AWAY FROM JOHNSON SOLAR !!     TOTAL FRAUD AND SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/johnson-solar-el-cajon-ca/california/johnson-solar-el-cajon-ca-clinton-johnson-horrible-ruine-our-roof-and-now-our-home-will-1399414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just contact the CSLB

AUTHOR: Real Contractor - (USA)

Contact the CSLB,,,    Contractors State License Board...   The job required a contractors license and its a felony to do the job without a license >>>   There are a lot of guys out there operating with no license and "cash" crews    The CSLB will be SWIFT