Complaint Review: Jomashop.com

• Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Jomashop.com ALL LIES from this company New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Everyone makes mistakes

Sales lied to me when placing the order for a $525.00 watch. Stating that they had the watch in stock and ready to ship. Customer service lied to me three different times so I wouldn't cancel the order before Christmas and buy elswhere. Then, They canceled my order one day before Christmas....stating that they couldn't ship out item. ie. not in stock....This is after they told me 4 times that the item was in and they even told me twice that the item was being shipped out that day. The Item is still listed on their web page. This company destroyed my Christmas..... I have to get my brother a gift now for NewYears.

Here's the kicker.... I talked to a business associate about this today and they did the same thing to him on another watch.

Doug
Rancho Santa Margarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jomashopcom/nationwide/jomashopcom-all-lies-from-this-company-new-york-new-york-406252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Everyone makes mistakes

AUTHOR: Mike Kay - (U.S.A.)

Whilst I understand the frustration of Mr. Doug not receiving his watch in time for Christmas I must clear up a few things.
1)not that it matters but the watch was for $325
2)the availability of this watch at the time of order said "contact us for availability"
3)Mr. Doug claims this item is still available for purchase however a quick check on jomashop.com will show it listed as out of stock.
we gain nothing from taking a customers order and not shipping the order,the problem is that we have over 12,000 items for sale on our site and at times especially a few days before Christmas our inventory could be a little off, we right away offered Mr. Doug $10 off any other item from our site plus free shipping. I am sorry that he feels deceived .we have thousands of happy customers and take pride in the fact that we are the largest independent online watch store.

Happy new year.