Complaint Review: Joseph P. Brincefield

• Joseph P. Brincefield
    915 w. Cemetery st.
    Salisbury, North Carolina
    United States of America

Joseph P. Brincefield Microsoft Xbox Live Rippin' me off, again, hit credit card for over $1000 in last year. Salisbury, North Carolina

I am currently being ripped off by Microsoft Xbox Live, they have been hitting my credit card for 2 or more charges a day, from $.4.99, $9.99, and $19.99. I have had to cancel my credit card, again, because of Microsoft.

Last year Microsoft ripped me off over a period off months, for about $1000 in bogus charges, had to cancel the card then. Now they are doing it again. They also hit my Pay Pal acct. last year.

You wouldn't believe the grief this has caused, hours wasted on the phone, filling out forms, and having to file fraud complaint with my financial instutions, from which I have yet to get reimbursed one dime.

All the charges are from Microsoft out of Washington state, an 1-800 from WA is included with billing charge, tried calling it, it seems to be a lagitimate Microsoft Co., but the auto answer system wouldn't let me talk with anyone.

If there is a Class Action suit against Microsoft already, count me in. If one has yet to be filed against them I will look into filing a law suit myself. I can't let them get away with this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joseph-p-brincefield/salisbury-north-carolina-28144/joseph-p-brincefield-microsoft-xbox-live-rippin-me-off-again-hit-credit-card-for-over-957795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content