Complaint Review: Joseph Shipley

• Reported By: S W — los angeles California United States of America
  • Joseph Shipley

Internet
    United States of America

Joseph Shipley joe shipley, The shipley Group Defrauded 82 year old pensioner, Internet

I was contacted by Joseph Shipley of the shipley group   about a year ago and he guareented me that  he would have 5 people join under me in a program called all-teamed-up www.all-teamed-up.com  on the condition i paid $35.

I paid the $35 from my pension as my niece said Joseph Shipley was honest. promising me over $1800 (x5)in comissions i figured this would help alot with my daily costs.It has been over 18 months now and Joseph Will not reply to my calls or emails nor has he delivered one of the promised peoples.

I feel sick that i feel i have been scammed yesterday i attended my daugters 60th birthday and at 82 im not getting any younger and the money joseph Shipley took from me was money I needed for Food .

Is there any chance that i can be reunited with my money at a minimum? i have had no success in contacting this man that i feel has ripped of myself

Do i contact the police?

I am Distressed over this   please advise

God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joseph-shipley/internet/joseph-shipley-joe-shipley-the-shipley-group-defrauded-82-year-old-pensioner-internet-618254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content