Complaint Review: Josh Petro

• Reported By: Jen — Georgia
  • Josh Petro

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    USA

Josh Petro jpetro@garney.com Garney Construction Unprofessional Rude Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Slander - False Accusations

I work for a company which hired Garney Construction. During a social work event I was repeatedly hit on by Josh Petro a project manager at Garney. After the work event I watched Josh get into a Garney company truck and drive visibily drunk. For the following two weeks I received repeated phone calls and texts from Josh Petro. Shortly after this incident I received the Garney company news letter to see that Josh Petro just had a baby. Josh is unprofessional, narcistic, rude and I cannot believe he holds a job after witnessing his behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/josh-petro/ft-lauderdale-florida/josh-petro-jpetrogarneycom-garney-construction-unprofessional-rude-ft-lauderdale-flori-1143841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Slander - False Accusations

AUTHOR: J Petro - (USA)

The individual that posted the message is unknown to me, aka Jen from Georgia. I was not in Georgia at any time close to the time the accusation was made. I do not have a company truck. The newsletter referenced is an internal newsletter. At the time of the posting I was in deep litigation with my ex-wife and we had just fired an individual. I do have a wonderful baby boy, an awesome Daughter, and an amazing Wife. I still don't know who poste this slander and Ripof Report refuses to remove despite any proof of the accusation. If you believe it to be true in any way please contact me so we can discuss.