Complaint Review: JourneyEd.com

• Reported By: One2one — Atanta Georgia USA
  • JourneyEd.com

Internet
    United States of America

JourneyEd.com journeyed.com Definite RIP OFF. Watch out if you need to return something! Internet

Yes my order was back ordered as well. So if you need it right away do not order from them! Worse yet, I had to return my item. I never used or opened the box but yet they wanted almost $80 for a "restock and return" fee (and the shipping back)... SO BUYER BEWARE of the 30-day money back BS they claim. They may give you your money back but minus the hefty "restocking fee"!

And it gets better...when I decided NOT TO RETURN the item after all. They tried charging my credit card almost $50 for a 'PROCESSING FEE"!?  I never made the return and they never processed anything but yet still charged my card!!

They are supposed to be a student online store ... well STUDENTS BEWARE... They are out to RIP YOU OFF if you decided not to keep your purchase!

I would never buy from them again! ... it is worth going directly to ADOBE or MICROSOFT and buying the Student Editions there (same prices)!

Save yourself the aggravation...Do not waste your time with JourneyEd.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/journeyedcom/internet/journeyedcom-journeyedcom-definite-rip-off-watch-out-if-you-need-to-return-something-i-590902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content