Complaint Review: Joy Curtis Crittenden

• Joy Curtis Crittenden
    400 County Rd 709
    Riceville , Tennessee
    USA

Joy Curtis Crittenden Paid for a Puppy Full AKC with Breeding Rights and he is defective Riceville Tennessee

09/13/2017

Hello I live In Arizona .  I had been searching for an  Imperial Shih Tzu Male  for 2 yrs for one when finally I located one on a FB Shih Tzu Group on Feb 2017 from a breeder Joy Curtis Crittenden in Riceville Tennessee.

After extensively messaging her regarding what I wanted, a Tiny Male with Full AKC reg , she said she had one that was 9 weeks old for sale $1500 plus Shipping .I expressed to her I wanted to restart our small Breeding program after 8 yrs. She sent me photos and information, finally we paid the Puppy  with pay pal . Well after we received him a beautiful tiny male, come to find out as he was getting older he has only one t******e . I contacted Joy and she said oh just be patient some times it takes them abut the age of 9 months to drop. I asked her if she could replace him and she said no I asked her how many adult males she had and she said only one. (really she was just buying time to go by so that I would not have recourse. ) .

We gave it some time, now he is 10 months old and yet not dropped his second one. Again I contacted her and she said well You did not say you wanted him for breeding and she said sorry nothing I can do about it.

Really I feel so disappointed , disgusted and hurt that someone who breeds such a beautiful breed can have such ethics. I was  set me back financially with Paypal Interest. I have the conversation saved for a civil law suit.   and report her to Paypal also

Thank you for reading my message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joy-curtis-crittenden/riceville-tennessee-37370/joy-curtis-crittenden-paid-for-a-puppy-full-akc-with-breeding-rights-and-he-is-defective-1399859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content