Complaint Review: JP MEDIA LTD

• Reported By: WASH District of Columbia
  • JP MEDIA LTD
    2505 Anthem Village Drive
    HENDERSON, Nevada

JP MEDIA LTD ripoff ERRONEOUS CHARGE OF $96 FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT HENDERSON Nevada

Noticed a debit of $96.00 to my checking account; printed my statement and found a "purchase JP Media LTD 11/07" was deducted. I called the company after researching on Rip-Off Reports because the internet found no such company and got the "customer care" service. Spoke with a gentleman who refused to give his name but only said they go by "numbers" and he was Representative 30.

He told me JP Media was an online pharmaceutical company. I HAVE NEVER ORDERED PHARMACEUTICALS ONLINE! EVER! He then wanted me to give him my credit card number. I refused. He said he was only trying to help me.

He then said if I had never ordered these things then someone already has my number... I said Exactly! which is why I don't want to give it to you. I gave him my name and the date the charge was made and the City... He still tried to get my credit card number. I refused. He then said my bank could probably take care of it and return my money.

I asked what number was my bank to call, he said I guess this one... This is very shady. I will post an update.

D
WASH, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-media-ltd/henderson-nevada/jp-media-ltd-ripoff-erroneous-charge-of-96-from-checking-account-henderson-nevada-71772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content