Complaint Review: JP MetzgeR Jr.

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, October 20, 2017
  • Reported By: JP Metzger Jr. — Lafayette Indiana USA
  • JP MetzgeR Jr.
    325 S. 31st.Street
    Lafayette, Indiana
    USA

JP Metzger Jr. Skinny Chocolate is charging orders on my Visa cc without my approval, ($141.00) so far Lafayette Indiana

PLEASE.... In August 2017 I received an e-mail from Skinny Chocolate to receive some free trail chocolate. I replied for the free chocolate. In addition to the free chocolate, I also made a $65.00 purchase using my NRA Visa credit card ending in numbers 1009.

When the chocolate arrived at my residence, approximately 10 days later. I again e-mailed Skinny Chocolate admin and advised them that I did not like the taste of their chocolate and I did not want to make any future orders or receive any further promotional orders. When the bill for the purchased chocolate arrived by e-mail I promptly paid it using my personal checking bank account.

Since I received my first order, Skinny Chocolate has. billed my Visa credit card, mention in the afore paragraph in the amount of $141.00. I never authorized any of these charges nor did I place any additional orders with Skinny Chocolate.

I have sent at least 12 e-mails to Skinny Chocolate. I have not received any reply from Skinny Chocolate nor any other form of communication(s) from Skinny Chocolat. I have not received any bills related to these unauthorized charges from Skinny Chocolate.  September 2017 and October 2017 none of these e-mails have been answered.

Thank you.

Respectfully:

Jerry

INDIANA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2017 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-metzger-jr/lafayette-indiana-47904-3109/jp-metzger-jr-skinny-chocolate-is-charging-orders-on-my-visa-cc-without-my-approval-1407430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content