Complaint Review: JP Morgan Chase

• JP Morgan Chase
    6716 Grade Lane
    Louisville, Kentucky
    United States of America

JP Morgan Chase EMC Mortgage Incorrect Mortgage statements by as much as 2 House payments in 2002 and 2011 Louisville, Kentucky

I have had the unique experience to have Chase steal from me twice.  Once in 2002 and now.

In 2001, Chase reversed two mortgage payments from my account and placed me in default.  It took almost 1 year of complaing to FHA/HUD and Chase to have it reversed, all the while enduring harrassing collection phone calls that numbered in the thousands.

My worse nightmare is coming back in the form of our loan being transferred from EMC to Chase.  I have been battling EMC for a missing payment since 2008. With the transfer, I found out yestderday, I am not only battling the missing payment, Chase is not giving me credit for an additional payment made to EMC right before the transfer, coming to a grand total of 2 payments that have been misplaced again.

Not to mention the harrassment has started again.  I have had a total of 25 calls today.  I have been extremely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-morgan-chase/louisville-kentucky-40213/jp-morgan-chase-emc-mortgage-incorrect-mortgage-statements-by-as-much-as-2-house-payments-793402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content