JP Schoeffel and his IMS Sarl CPA Inner Circle program have fraudulently scammed me of US$6160. Through them I was encouraged to sign up for Anastasia Affilliate program. He invested US $500 of my funds initially in Anastasia, and subsequently another US $2000 which returned US $50 from other programs. He retained US $1500 as his fee and $160 in PayPal fees. The remaining US $2000 I sent him was not invested nor returned despite repeated requests.
Here is what he offered:
- There's an entry fee of $1500 (this is a one-time fee and it will open the doors to our CPA Inner Circle. Once you're in, you're entitlied to having us run our most successful campaign for you without ever paying to access new campaigns (we could charge the same fees for each campaign, but we won't). It's a one-time fee, and we will run our best campaigns for you for years!
You can consider this as an application fee. This will let you in our exclusive CPA Inner Circle
- Then, there's an initial traffic purchase fee of $500. We will use these $500 to run our campaigns for you. You can expect a 50-75% ROI (meaning you will get $750-$850 from this traffic). You can then purchase more traffic.
- We will run the traffic through YOUR affiliate links. Not ours. We will only use your link and you will get paid by the CPA Network.
- You can purchase as much traffic as you wish based on our recommendations. To get started, we only accept a $500 initial deposit. Once you're in profit (usually after 2-3 days, you can get more traffic). Basically, you can get $500 a day of traffic or $500 a month, it will be up to you. You'll soon see how easy it is to decide as you will quickly be in profit.
- Traffic fees are "guaranteed": you will get at least your money back (paid by the CPA network) as a result of the conversions generated by the traffic we ran through your affiliate link. There's no refund of the traffic fees unless we can't deliver the leads after a period of 60 days following your investment. We would then refund the difference between revenue and traffic expenses.
- Chargeback and disputes are strictly prohibited as you agree to these terms. If you do so, we will take legal actions against you + we will get your affiliate account banned and earnings forfeited instantly. Our lawyer forced us to write this, but we know no-one in this program will ever do that as you will even beg us to drive more traffic to your links shortly. This is a service and entry fees, setup fees and traffic fees are not refundable.
- You will let us access your account so that we can monitor your stats and retrieve your affiliate links. We will act like an "Agency" working for their clients. We won't alter your account in any way. We will only use it to either apply to offers (if they require approval), retrieve links or consult your stats.
- You're not buying details on a campaign or on the setup we've designed. You're buying a service where we run our campaigns through your affiliate link and you get paid by the Affiliate network. There are many reasons: the main one being that we consistently tweak our campaigns to improve conversions and ROI, and thus we only drive traffic to highly optimized campaigns for you!
That's it. If you have any question, feel free to contact me.
Anastasia's affiliate program turned out to be a fraud. In August, I earned $1410 in their Anastasia Date program and in September $45.They claim I was paid $1410 on September 25 2013. I have a screenshot attached where this claim is made and can provide a screenshot of my PayPal account for that period showing no such payment. Mr Schoeffel also sent leads to their Asian Beauties program and earned $650 in August 2013 and $1390 in September 2013 and I have available a screenshot of the total of $2040 that is now overdue and unpaid. I was left to try to retrieve those invested funds.My last email to Olga Saburova the affiliate manager has not been answered. Avoid this program at all costs as either an affiliate or as noted in ripoffreport.com a user of their dating services.
Avoid this Internet Marketer as he does not live up to his promises and cannot be trusted. I have copies of emails and screenshots that will corroborate what I am claiming here. I can provide these if you wish.