Complaint Review: Jpay.com

• Jpay.com

Internet
    USA

Jpay.com They do not honor their word Miami Florida

My account was blocked for what they call verification purposes I sent my information Via email to the finnacial department was told it takes 3-5 bussiness days.

I called Again to see why account was still blocked no one will say exactly why instead you talk to be people that seem not to know anything about their job.

I called a 3rd time and still not fixed from talking to the people over the phone this company is a coward and really awkward to deal with they want to to use their services but wont give out any other numbers to departments that can fix the problem just emails.

So I have called numerous times and all I get is nothing I looked at others reviews and it always seems someone is commenting back that claim to be an employee defending Jpay when if they really wanted to help the people they would pick up a phone and call the people back and resolve the problem.

From what I have experienced so far I would tell people to use other services such as Access Corrections to send money they are fast and no blocking so far as I can tell. There are better company's out there besides Jpay that is willing to show that family member or loved one or a friend is getting what you send them not refusing to help you.

So I feel that if I company that treats its costumers this way should be shut down and put out of business we don't need them. Do your research before you pick a bussiness to help you I wish I would have read all the reviews first so I would not have wasted my time.

And for the employees that read this before try to defend Jpay you should try to pick up a phone those are used to call people like customers not being cowards and replying with comments if you cared just a tiny bit my phone and others would be ringing and problems resovled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2016 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jpaycom/internet/jpaycom-they-do-not-honor-their-word-miami-florida-1287627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content