Complaint Review: JPMorgan Chase Bank

• Reported By: Jason — Spokane Washington USA
  • JPMorgan Chase Bank

Nationwide
    USA

JPMorgan Chase Bank Chase bank, Sonja Hall, private client banker Closed my bank account amd used my bank statements as a way to manipulate me Spokane Valley,  Washington

*Consumer Comment: You omitted an integral part of the story

*Consumer Comment: Missing Details

Walked into Chase bank located at 12005 E. Sprague in Spokane Valley, As where I have been a member for years. A friend was with me and wanted to open an account. Sonja Hall who was the banker to assist us that day immediately had an attitude with my girlfriend. Sonja started telling as Loud as possible, "call the cops" over and over. We left the bank as we were being threatened. The next day I want back to work things out and Chase bank said my spending on my bank statement was unnacceptible and they didn't want me as a customer. They made me close my account and held my money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2017 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jpmorgan-chase-bank/nationwide/jpmorgan-chase-bank-chase-bank-sonja-hall-private-client-banker-closed-my-bank-account-1359686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You omitted an integral part of the story

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You failed to tell us what happened between, “Walked into Chase bank” and “Sonja Hall who was the banker to assist us that day immediately had an attitude with my girlfriend”

Missing Details

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

So your story is basically you and your friend walked into this branch and out of the blue and for no reason the Bank Employee started yelling to "call the cops", so you just left.

Okay..so what are you NOT telling us?