Complaint Review: J's Alarm and Aduio

• J's Alarm and Aduio
    2227 N Pleasant
    Fresno, California
    USA

J's Alarm and Audio Money Hungry,Rip Off, Thief, Unexperienced!!! Fresno California

This guy is a total rip off. He sold me some defective dual monitor dvd headrest after taking my car back for the second time he said he couldn't refund money, because i didnt have boxes are you serious?  He didn't tell me face to face he has he co worker this white chubby male to do all his dirty work like a dumbmy. I paid $600 for this headache.

Then he said he would give me this brand NEW Pioneer double din and we would call it even because he was charging me a 30 % restocking fee,  after he told me he had got FULL refund from dvd monitors company. The stereo turns out to be a 2011 model we are in 2013 it was worth about $200. Then when i take the stereo to a shop to connect they told me the stereo was no good.

I think it must of been a return as well. It took me 4 trips to Fresno from Visalia to basically end up with no money & no car audio. Thank to money hungry J's Alarm Crook it's ba business. Don't recommend him he is unproffesional and beleive me ..."He will try to HUSTLE You! ''  I got my money basically stolen from him and you will too. Don't let one persons error be yours as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/js-alarm-and-aduio/fresno-california-93291/js-alarm-and-audio-money-hungryrip-off-thief-unexperienced-fresno-california-1048062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content