Complaint Review: J&S construction/ Justin Delea

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2017
  • Reported By: Debby got ripped off by Justine Delea — Pleasant Mount Pennsylvania USA
  • J&S construction/ Justin Delea

Nationwide
    USA

J&S construction/ Justin Delea Took money never finished the job Heard he is in Texas now Nationwide

*Author of original report: I have proof

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Job was inspected and approved by BIU

He didn't follow blue prints. My addiction is separating He ordered wrong size gutters so now I have none. Paid him over 150 thousand dollars. Never finished job. My new basement leaks my new roof is leaking . Water came in thru my fire place. So many jobs not finished here at my house and my daughters house. Too many to list. He said we were like family lol. If this is how he treats family that is horrible. Kept saying I'll be there to fix everything and finish. He never showed up again. Heard he is in Texas now and doing some kind of show on hgtv. I hope not. That is an awesome channel But if they have justin working with them. They need to know he's a terrible contractor. I guess I have to get a lawyer to get this stuff fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2017 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/js-construction-justin-delea/nationwide/js-construction-justin-delea-took-money-never-finished-the-job-heard-he-is-in-texas-now-1348620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I have proof

AUTHOR: - ()

1st my husband has permanent neck and head and back injuries and takes meds none are Narcotics 2nd. I have all the text msg from justin admitting he bought the wrong size gutters they were only 30 feet and are still here at my house. And he also admitts how he owes me $2,000.00 he borrowed for his divorce he hasn't paid back he still owes. The stupid part on my is I paid him in full and that's why he didn't finish here or at my daughters house. I have a folder of all his text msg. And him apologizing for not showing up and finishing. And I didn't hire a. Cheap blue print guy. I got a company that can do a post and beam house addition. The blue prints were made for that and the extra support so justin and inspector cut corners. And the foundation hasn't moved in 20 years. So he. Can blame everyone else for his rip off to people.

And found out from someone he's still friends with and works with. That halfway thru the job here his insurance was canceled cause he didn't pay it. and that's why he wouldn't give me their name and number when I asked him and the ice breakers are the same ones we have on the other part of house for over 10 years. They are made for this type of metal roof and still have no problem with them. My mistake he's in Dallas ,Pa. and he was on HGTV today. Wow. I guess they don't do back round checks on people they put on their shows. Anyway. Live and learn. Be careful who you trust and never pay in full before job is done. I wish I would of seen the rip off repot the other family had on here first. I never would of hired him. My bad.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Job was inspected and approved by BIU

AUTHOR: Justin - (USA)

I did finish the job. Debra and her husband could not pay me the final payments due for additional work done due to the fact that the husband has a server drug addiction and spent all their money. This job was done almost 2 1/2 years ago. BIU gave them the CO. And signed off on the job being done correctly. The owners tried to save money by using a unlicensed architect. They problem that they are having is they never fixed the foundation on the existing house, I did research and found that before I put the addition on that there was money in an account for yhem to fix it and they ignored it. I've had numberous people out to the house and they agree that the house is the problem not the addition. The gutters were put on right and the reason the came off was because ice guards that were supplied by the owners weren't big enough to carry the snow loads in that area. I did go back and put new gutters up. It's unfortunate but these problems do esist.