Complaint Review: Julian Rinaldi

• Reported By: Warren — New Jersey
  • Julian Rinaldi

Internet
    USA

Julian Rinaldi http://Julian Rinaldi.com Internet Extortion Bridewater New Jersey Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Or what actually happened...

Julian Rinaldi contacted me to buy a website name. When I refused he posted outrageous negative content about me and asked for more money. I am in contact with the justice department about him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/julian-rinaldi/internet/julian-rinaldi-httpjulian-rinaldicom-internet-extortion-bridewater-new-jersey-intern-1165194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Or what actually happened...

AUTHOR: Julian - ()

The man who wrote this, Aaron Arnott, is a scammer who has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars from people over his lifetime.  He stole money from myself and countless others.  He's actually the one being investigated by the FBI and California Attorney General's office, and this isn't his first time.  He has over a million dollars in judgements and liens against him, and has gone bankrupt three times.

I feel it's my duty to warn other people about this criminal.  Unfortunately he was using the alias "Rowan Salter" when he perpetuated his fraud against me, so basic Internet searches didn't turn up any negative information about him.  To protect other people from falling victim to this scammer, I created a directory of all of the bad deals, scams, fraud, and illegal behavior this person has been involved in over the years.  You can find this information at http://aaronarnott.com.  Every piece of information on that site is 100% true, and completely verifable by reading the information on that site, or contacting me or my lawyer.

His claim above about me contacting him and demanding money are false.  He actually contacted me about taking down the site mentioned above.  Since he refuses to repay any of the money he stole, I declined.  He then started to impersonate and spread false information about me.  The majority of this false information was quickly taken down after legal action was taken.  Even so, he has continued his attempts to defame me by using my name in various ways.

On top of all this, Aaron is admittidely violent and bi-polar.  He has been in trouble with the police about his violent tendencies, and has made threats of bodily harm against a UFC celebrity named Bruce Buffer.  You can see that he is clearly unstable in the video I have attached.  Again, for more information and verification visit http://aaronarnott.com

I want to make clear that for your own financial security and personal safety, you should not do business with Aaron Arnott or "Rowan Salter".  If you have been a victim of Aaron Arnott, please help the investigation by filling out an FBI IC3 Report, or contacting the California Attorney General's Office's eCrime Unit at (415) 703-5837.  Feel free to contact me for more specific information.  If you have been scammed and would like to join the impending civil action against Aaron Arnott, please contact me or my lawyer using the information at http://aaronarnott.com.