• Report: #1199058

• Updated: Sat, January 03, 2015

• Reported By: Bobby — Trinity Florida
Julie A. Bishop
3511 Cockatoo Dr. New Port Richey, Florida USA

Julie A. Bishop Julie Anne Bishop, A-Box Tv Llc, My Genetics Llc. Julie lied in her website and in her emails to me regarding the exchange of a defective Android TV box New Port Richey Florida

*General Comment: A-Box is illegal to use

*Author of original report: PIC of Warranty on website

*Author of original report: I have our email conversation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A-Box TV is very Reputable!

I bought an android tv box from Julie Bishop outside the local pool hall.  She ran my Credit card through her cell phone at the time of the purchase.  She told me there was a money back garanty and I could get my money back if I wasnt satisfied.

When I got home, I went to her website to learn more about the box and the wrranty information. Her website confirmed what she said and that the box had a one year hardware warranty.

I had the box for 4 months when it  quit working.  I wrote Julie an Email explaining my problem.  She told me she had no problem swapping out the box.   When I got to her home office, she confirmed it was indeed not working properly.

Julie told me that I had to give her 50 more dollars to get my box swapped out.  I told her that was unacceptable as I paid her 310.00 dolllars for that box.  I took my box back and left.

This a warning to other people considering buying anything from Julie A. Bishop or any company she owns or works for.

Julie is not an honest person and she will tell you anything you want to hear to make that sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2015 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/julie-a-bishop/new-port-richey-florida-34652/julie-a-bishop-julie-anne-bishop-a-box-tv-llc-my-genetics-llc-julie-lied-in-her-webs-1199058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julie A. Bishop

#1 General Comment

A-Box is illegal to use

AUTHOR: PhxAttorney - (USA)

BEWARE! WARNING! This sleazeball - Julie Bishop- is selling $50 Android Boxes pre-loaded with Ice Films, s****.>

PIC of Warranty on website

AUTHOR: Bobby - ()

I am attatching the pic from her website and a copy of our emails.  Clearly she is a liar.

Copy of emails to Julie:

You can come to my home office and I will test your box before swapping it out3511 Cockatoo Dr.NPR FL 34652On Saturday, December 20, 2014, Bobby Stephens <(((email redacted)))> wrote:Hi Julie,I hope all is well with you.  When you get the chance I would like to exchange the A boxes.  Just let me know a place and time.Thanks, Bobby Sent from Yahoo Mail on AndroidFrom:"Julie B" <aboxtv2014@gmail.com>Date:Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:17 PMSubject:Re: Mash upI just had surgery this morning so it will have to wait until early next weekOn Friday, December 12, 2014, Bobby Stephens <(((email redacted)))> wrote:Thanks Julie,I really do like that box.  When do you want to do the swap and where of course.BobbyOn Friday, December 12, 2014 3:01 PM, Julie B <aboxtv2014@gmail.com> wrote:Yes of course you canOn Friday, December 12, 2014, Bobby Stephens <(((email redacted)))> wrote:Julie,I unplugged my box  and plugged it right back in.  The blue triangle comes on but no signal on the hdmi  out put.  Could I swap out this box?

I have our email conversation

AUTHOR: Bobby - ()

I have a photo of the waranty information that was on your wevsite where it stated plain as day about the one year haedware warranty.  I also have the emails where she indeed say she was going to swap out my box.  She is a liar and I can prove it

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A-Box TV is very Reputable!

AUTHOR: JulieAnne - ()

Bobby Stevens bought our electronic product from us mid September for a cost of $249. He then purchased a large remote in the amount of $40 with taxes came to a grand total of $310. At the time of purchase Bobby was told of a three day return policy and the one year hardware replacement warranty and he was offered the extended warranty program for $69 which covers programming, shipping and accidental damages for which he declined.

I have not heard a word from Bobby since the time of purchase until recently where I received an email that his box would no longer go on. I asked him if he had left it plugged in for an extended amount of time or had an electrical outage for which he stated no to both. I then advised him to bring me the box and I would service it and if needed swap out the box if it was not due to negligence. When Bobby arrived at the home office and it was correct that his box would not turn on at all but was determined that the product had been left on for an extended amount of time.

I told himwe no longer carry his model but that I could upgrade him to the newest model for an additional $50 (instead of the normal $100 dollar upgrade charge) which also included the newest programs, newest features, and all of our high definition sporting events. He started cussing at me in front of Younger children and other customers. To try and make this customer happy I told him I would replace his box free of charge under the warranty but that he would have to pay the $25 programming fee. He again started yelling that had he of purchased this at Walmart they would've exchanged it free of charge. I tried to explain we are not Walmart, that Walmart would not have taken back an electronic that was four months old and had he not of bought the extended warranty. Any kind of electronic that you purchase from any retailer offers an extended warranty to cover the accidentals and Bobby has chosen not to have this extended warranty.

I have done everything I can to make this customer happy and even offered him a more than fair price to upgrade and include the newest programming but he continued to yell and scream and cuss and slam my doors when he left. The following day Bobby called on the phone still cussing and threatening me. You can't please them all!

I have 1000's of pleased customers, they send me Christmas cards and personally call me on my birthday.  I am never rude, mean or inconsiderate and have many many refernces for anyone who would care to call them, please ask.

If you have any questions please feel free to call 1-866-403-9050