Complaint Review: Julie Demetro

100 Chestnut St
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey
    USA

Julie Demetro JD Professional Pyschic Fraud Cherry Hill New Jersey

I went to JD for a tarot card reading. Afterwards, she claimed that I had extremely bad negative spiritual curse on me and that caused major issues on my marriage with my husband at that time. She needed to buy a significantly expensive crystal to remove the curse. That was around $30,000. She said that she had to fly to Arizona for a couple of weeks for the whole process. Then she said my skin problems was also from the negativity so she requested for $2000 to clear my skin which it did not work and she asked for another $5000 to get it clear a lot quicker. That still did not happen and she would say to give it time as it did not heal right away.

Then, she would ask me for money for my soulmate, my job, the people at work every couple of months. So whenever I get a bonus at work, it's being paid to her in a course of 4 years. She took my jewelry stating that she had to get it all cleaned without any negativity for 5-6 years. She always had excuses not to give it back to me until recently, I text her saying that she's a fraud and I would be reporting her and she finally mailed me back my jewelry. She's so good claiming how God talked to her directly and instructed me what to do in my every situation. She always brought bible scriptures like she was helping you as a Christian or even sister.

She scammed me totally for around $105,0000. I lost all my savings. If you have been a victim of this psychic, JD as well, please contact me. I have contacted an investigator who is specialised in psychic fraud who used to be a cop with the law enforcement and has been helping with lots of cases to put them in prison and get money returned back to the victims. If we all come together, it will be a lot easier to stop them from scamming more people in the future. Let's do this together and stop psychic fraud once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2017 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/julie-demetro/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08002/julie-demetro-jd-professional-pyschic-fraud-cherry-hill-new-jersey-1404834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content