Report: #1391939

1172 2nd Ave
    New Kensington, Pennsylvania
    USA

Jump With Jill Jill Jayne Threaten Our Business Pennsylvania

We used Jump With Jill to kickoff nutrition at our school.  This was a free show.  Sponsored by Meijer.  We had a disagreement with what would actually be presented.  You get what you pay for.  A free show was terrible.  The kids were absolutely not involved at all.  The crew was late showing up.  And we could actually see the actors engaging in inappropriate behavior while on school grounds.

I then get a call from Mark Jayne, with Jump with Jill, saying he's going to send an invoice to our school for $1650!   I said this was supposed to be a free show.  He then threaten to take me to court.  Fine, I said.  Then I'll counter sue you.  My cousin is a lawyer.

We were deeply dissatisfied with the show.  Over time, other people will realize this and hopefully you won't make the same mistake as our school site.

I feel that this organization is a scam.  Jill Jayne and Mark Jayne are dishonest.  And we are still waiting for our follow up activities and lesson plans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2017 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jump-with-jill/new-kensington-pennsylvania/jump-with-jill-jill-jayne-threaten-our-business-pennsylvania-1391939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content