Complaint Review: Jupiter Hitch And Trailer, John Lang

Jupiter, Florida
  • Phone: 561-746 3318
  • Web:
  • Category: Trailers

Jupiter Hitch And Trailer, John Lang Liar and thief dishonest dirty ripoff liars Jupiter Florida

*General Comment: A fair and honest dealer.

I gave the b**tard $3000.00 as a down payment on a custom trailer. He said he would have it ready within a month.

After 4 months of continuous lies about having ordered materials and started construction, I found out that he had done absolutely nothing. No materials, no work.

I told him I wanted my money back. He said to give him a couple of days.

After almost a year of lies and promises I finally took him to court. He didn't even bother to show up. When I filed the paperwork, the clerk remembered him as being a defendent in several other cases.

More money wasted on a lawyer showed that he didn't have anything I could get from him by a return to court.

Despite this and other complaints including an arrest for non payment of sales tax he is still listed as a good business by the Better Business Bureau. So don't waste your time going to them.

He lied to the people at his church, telling them he was being victimized by customers. He even told them he had had a heart attack and was asking them for help with his hospital bills. My wife has connections at the hospital. They say he was never there.

Avoid this guy and his company like the plague.

Edward
Jupiter, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jupiter-hitch-and-trailer-john-lang/jupiter-florida-33458/jupiter-hitch-and-trailer-john-lang-liar-and-thief-dishonest-dirty-ripoff-liars-jupiter-f-44219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

A fair and honest dealer.

AUTHOR: Marshall - (United States of America)

I have been doing business with John at Jupiter hitch for over 10 years. I have also sent many customers of mine, and my own family to him. He provides quality work at affordable prices in a timely manner.

I have witnessed John doing work for free for people in hard position to pay. I also know of this situation, and was present when this person came to Johns business. He was very unreasonable, and threatened to ruin Johns reputation.